Thursday 15 May 2014

Post #16 (12.05.14) >> The rest of Monday night

After Hozenji Temple we kept walking, continuing to head back towards Dotonburi, protected from the driZzle by covered shopping arcade Shinsaibashi-suji.



This one's for you Frieda





Soon after this moment the guys decided on the next activity to do, and i said "Go, I'll catch up".

I got sidetracked and next thing i know, they're gone.
Hmm that's okay, I'll just google it i thought.

So anyways i continued to carry on, walking back down Shinsaibashi-suji and snapping away in its little cross alley ways.




Naturally when you need to use Google Maps or your mobile phone in time of need ... it doesn't work.
In this instance, I was trying to rely on the webpage to be translated to English to find the address but the internet was unresponsive.
Panic started to kick in, and I felt like a kid lost in a foreign place *whince*
Typing in the venue straight into google maps resulted in results that I wasn't after.

I Whatsapp'd my mates to ask where this place was and waited for a response.
After getting a bit more confused in my bedazzled state, rufuge was found when they offered to come and get me.
Every second felt like an eternity as i looked left and right hoping to see a familiar face.

Amongst the crowded street arcade, all i saw were beautiful women.
8/10's, 9/10's 11/10's !!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHH ! *save me*
Soon after I was rescued.
It was just a straight walk down with a left and a right -_-.


Round 1 is an indoor multi-level sports entertainment complex offering a many activities.


Amusement machines were found on levels 1 & 2.

For a fee of 2000Y/A$21 you have three hours ALL YOU CAN PLAY  access to the sporting activities found between L3 and L11.

Refer to the following picture for details.

























It was time to call it a night and do some blogging.

Feeling a slightly peckish, i couldn't resist the allure of 7 Eleven.






Tomorrow is time for the best breakfast !

No comments:

Post a Comment